Saturday, July 24, 2010

vacation: writing and exercise

I did two things more than anything else on my vacation: playing my PSP and writing. I did a lot of writing, filling two notebooks with a story. It's crap and I know it, but at least it went quickly and passed the time. I've got another idea for a story that might actually be worth something, but it wasn't really flowing for me.

I got plenty of exercise on my vacation, swimming and a little kayaking. And I did some people watching and decided that between the morbidly obese and the ultra-fit people, I was somewhere on the fitter side - but still have some work to do.

So, I've ramped up my exercise and I'm trying to use the elliptical trainer once a day now. I'm also going to dust off the bowflex this evening and give that a go. No specific goals, but good intentions.

I got some "emerging from the ocean" pictures that I'll try to get posted later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment