Monday, February 22, 2010

If you need me, I'll be in the basement.

Our team at work is moving offices - I think I may have mentioned it before, I'm getting the smaller cubicle that I'm not at all bitter about? Anyway, it's finally happening and our move date is Wednesday. I had some time on Saturday morning to get an early start and get most of my stuff moved. I figured I could then help the rest of the crew and leave whenever I wanted to on Wednesday.

Spent a couple hours on that project, then headed home. I meant to get supplies to work on my door/desk, but that got derailed. Surly, I headed to the basement and did some cleaning/organizing. Stopped for a few minutes for lunch, then back to work. Made some good progress and wore myself out - which was pretty much the point.

On Sunday, I played some more Darksiders - pretty sweet game. Finally beat the giant sandworm, now I'm a little stuck on the giant teleporting spider. She's a trash talker too, so it'll be nice to finally take her down.

Last week, I finally got my swim fins. I got to try them out on Wednesday and man, I was fast. Almost no effort and I was hydroplaning across the pool. It was pretty cool. I'm hoping to get the motion down on the butterfly kick - we'll see how that goes.

I didn't get to use them on Friday - there was a swim meet and the lap swimming lanes were limited. I'll use them again today.

Looks like this will be a busy week - better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment