Sunday, March 6, 2011

helping with moving day

My sister and her family were moving to a new house over the weekend and I offered to help. My brother-in-law had rounded up a big crew and we managed to make short work of the furniture. Some of the heaviest pieces were a file cabinet, a dresser, and a freezer. I got on those and helped with taking them up or down stairs as needed.

And I paid for it. My back was bothering me this morning while I was still at my parents so I hit the hot-tub for a bit before I got moving for the day. It helped, though I tend to get a headache if I'm in there too long.

Still, I'm glad I was able to help - they have a great new house and I hope they have many happy years there.

The drive home was okay and I was hoping to do a little yoga this evening to stretch - but I couldn't find the DVD. Maybe the swim tomorrow will help.

That's it for now, time to wrap up the evening and get some rest. Got a big and busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment