Wednesday, February 16, 2011

games and work

Last weekend, I went to visit my folks, my sister, and her family for my sister's birthday. We went out to eat to a local Mexican restaurant and spent much of the weekend hanging out and playing games. I got some high scores in Quirkle and gave the rest of the crew a run for their money in Scotland Yard as the infamous Mr. X.

We also hung out with my niece - who gets more fun and awesome whenever I see her. She's just over 1 year old and is in full explorer mode.

After a fun weekend - it was back to work. This week has been crazy-insane-busy. It's really wearing me down. Plus, still sick. Today I tried some zinc - we'll see if that does any good.

I'm still swimming though - not going to let this cold get me down. I've been using my flippers a lot more - so, I go faster and get more tired.

Well, about time for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment