Sunday, February 20, 2011

a sunday afternoon swim

I forgot my swim gear on Friday -and the pool ended up being closed anyway. Based on my rules...

Monday, Wednesday Friday + pool open + at work = swim

...I was in clear - but if I'd had my gear I could have used the other, not as good, pool.

It was closed on Saturday as well - but today was open. So, I got my gear and headed to campus and did 60 laps. I wasn't very tired, but I was a little bored, so I called it a day.

When I got home, my room-mate was alternating between the Daytona 500 and golf on TV. So, I did the only sensible thing and retreated to the office/media room/armory to play some Batman. I beat the game and only have about 3 more secrets to find.

Been listening to Adele a lot - her new album (which I can't seem to find in stores) is amazing.

And that's about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment