Friday, February 25, 2011

snow day and singularity

I got up at my regular time this morning and first thing I did was check my phone. Sure enough, there was a text message from the University - we were closed for the weather. In a word - awesome.

Also - Three. Day. Weekend.

So, I went back to bed for a bit - then got up again had some breakfast. I spent a chunk of the day doing little chores around the apartment. I also spent some time ripping some CD's and getting them onto my external drive.

This afternoon, I cleared the snow off driveway that had been missed by the plow.

There was also some epic video game time - I played a new game called Singularity. Time manipulation and lots of good "jump out at you". A really good story and a lot of fun. There was a moment when I'd been following a woman through the facility and we'd just survived a huge fight. I walked into a hidden room and rewound a message that had been erased. All it said was, "Don't trust her". I got cold chills - and can't wait to get back in there.

I'm planning on working on my new desk this weekend and enjoying the days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment