Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The vision of a hawk

I got my new glasses yesterday after work. The prescription is a little bit different so I had a short time of "extra 3D" before I adjusted. They came with new magnetic clip on sunglasses - but I haven't needed them yet.

When I got my eyes checked, they took a picture of the inside of my eye. I asked if I could get a copy and they said the files were difficult to open. This time, I took my memory stick and claimed that, as a geek, I could open anything. I helped them put the images on the stick and went on my way. They'll need some color correction and brightening, but I think they'll make a cool addition to my website.

Speaking of which, new photos of the glasses here - human.html

Oh, did I mention I got my hair cut too? :) The stylist, with a haircut like P!nk and tattoos to match, was relived and excited to finally do a non-boring haircut.

See, I've got a bald spot. It's substantial since the rest of my hair is still pretty thick. And people keep messing with me about it - including, for some stupid reason, people that have more hair loss than I do. So, I figured going with a mohawk would be a pretty radical change.

Besides, I'm almost 37 years old and I'm know for being at least a bit odd. Anyone that knows me really shouldn't be surprised.

Busy day today - lots of people to smite. And yes, the mohawk came with a bit more attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment