Monday, November 2, 2009

the year of the cat


Hello.
Kitty.
ZOMBIE!

Was it awesome? You better believe it. I had a really great time on campus and everyone really enjoyed my visits. The best part was the elevators. The doors open, someone is waiting - looking down as they text. They look up, see me, and have a freak-out moment. Awesome!

My feet hurt part of the day and my calves are still sore as I write this - but the long walk across campus was worth it. I made people's day and made some new friends. For those that I didn't get to see - here are some details:


Thanks to Casey for some great shots and to everyone who had as much fun as I did. That's really why I keep doing this - taking a day off and just visiting people on campus is a great way to celebrate one of my favorite holidays. Happy (belated) Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment